Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorms

Little Doggy
Dorms
Little Doggy

http://dequinesims.blogspot.com/

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) Empty
PostSubject: Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:28 am

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) Ccthreadtitle1
I've always created little things to suit my own needs, but some things are "big enough" to share with others and that's what this thread is about. Have fun with what's offered!

Besides this thread you can find all shared content of mine through Dequine Sims blog. Don't expect to find more than little things on offer though, meshing required to bigger things is beyond my capabilities, at least for now.

Currently available

Last edited by Dorms on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dorms

Little Doggy
Dorms
Little Doggy

PostSubject: Scattered Hay   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:32 am

Scattered Hay

Ever wished that you could skip this process when getting scattered hay for your horses?

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) Scatteredhay1

Now it is possible, you can buy four variations of scattered hay straight from the catalog!

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) Scatteredhay2

1. scatteredhayhalf.package
       half of what you get from the hay bale (half eaten scattered hay from hay bale made available to buy), costs §30
  2. scatteredhay.package
       same what you get from scattering the hay bale (scattered hay from hay bale made available to buy), costs §50
  3. scatteredhaydoublehalf.package
       half of what you get from the large hay bale (half eaten scattered hay from large hay bale made available to buy), costs §60
  4. scatteredhaydouble.package
       same what you get from scattering the large hay bale (scattered hay from large hay bale made available to buy), costs §70

With moveobjects on cheat you can stack the different pieces together for larger/longer lasting stacks of hay. These custom stacks of yours are fully eatable by your horses!

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) Scatteredhay3

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: DepositFiles // Weebly alternative

Last edited by Dorms on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dorms

Little Doggy
Dorms
Little Doggy

PostSubject: Leg markings for bays   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Leg markings for bays

These are designed as the "black legs" for bays, you'll get all four legs with one marking. All are in the body category.

High on front and hind legs
Spoiler:

Standard low on front and hind legs
Spoiler:

Standard low on front and high on hind legs
Spoiler:

Standard low on front and slightly higher at hock on hind legs
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD: Bay legs vol-1 // Bay legs vol-2 // Bay legs vol-3 // Bay legs vol-4 // Joined vol-1 to vol-4
If you download the joined file, don't use the individual ones!

Finally managed to put these for everyone to have... These have been made way back in February, but was supposed to have more variations before publishing. Now I finally decided that I can always publish another set later once I've done it, lol. After all, six months is rather long to sit on something without progress...  Rolling Eyes   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dorms

Little Doggy
Dorms
Little Doggy

PostSubject: Re: Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Chestnuts for HD-coat

Colors/highlights just the chestnuts on Lakeside's HD-coat, so that you can make them visible without odd colored highlights elsewhere. Can be found in the body category.

Previews:
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD: Chestnuts for HD-coat

Hoof shading

Especially light hooves tend to have bit darker part on the top, with these you can achieve just that. Each hoof can be colored individually, but when doing all hooves, using dark grey [size=85](like 3rd from top)[/size] for all and lowering the opacity tends to give best look. Both can be found in the body category.

FILES HAVE BEEN FIXED 5.10.2013, redownload to get rid of the hoof cube issue

Close to mid hoof
Spoiler:

Slightly from top
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD: Hoof shade vol-1 // Hoof shade vol-2 // Joined vol-1 & vol-2
If you download the joined file, don't use the individual ones!

Completely forgot to post these here, after posting to my ES-thread couple months ago... shame on me!
Back to top Go down
Alice Kyle

Administrator
Alice Kyle
Administrator

http://wildwestranch.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Awesome!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dorms

Little Doggy
Dorms
Little Doggy

PostSubject: Re: Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:52 am

You're welcome Alice! :)

Some more hoof/leg stuff should be out soon, if I'd just get myself to finish and test it...
Back to top Go down
Alice Kyle

Administrator
Alice Kyle
Administrator

http://wildwestranch.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Lol ! We all need to be lazy sometimes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dorms

Little Doggy
Dorms
Little Doggy

PostSubject: Leg wraps for western   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Leg wraps for western

Set of sling boots and skid boots for your (reining) western horse. Includes three versions; full set of slings + skids, only skids for hind and only slings for front. 2D accessories with 1 channel for color. These take the saddle pad slot, so multiple accessories per location setting from Master Controller is required to have both at the same time.

Previews:
Spoiler:

Each one of the wraps has custom thumbnail in CAP to make finding the right accessory bit easier.
Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD: Leg wraps set
The rar includes three files: leg-wraps_fullset.package, leg-wraps_skids.package, leg-wraps_slings-front.package

Almost forgot to post here again... this time it took only about a week after ES though, so clear improvement to last time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)   Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps  (3/8, posted 3/14) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorms' little cc corner -- Leg wraps (3/8, posted 3/14)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1