Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WESF Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tori Gregory

Administrator

Administrator

http://sfswesterneventing.wix.com/sfswesterneventing

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:24 pm

So as everyone has read in Lances post about CC forum magazines... I'm actually working on a magazine that gets updated every month that will be passed out to people from the forum. The way it will work, is I want people to send in stuff from their stables (pictures) so that I can use them in the magazineWESF Magazine Smiley
The photos don't have to be edited unless you reeeeally want to lol I can edit themWESF Magazine Smiley

Now... This is important!!
There will be a featured stable every month (randomly picked and for no reason other than taking turns) I'm going to pick the stable by foal crop, or by an event going on at that stable that is important to the community (everyone will have a turn).Every stable will do a tour of the stable, as well as get an interview about your foal crops, breeding and top horses in your stable. show spotlights. Like shows that have posted results the month before the winners can be spotlighted in the magazine or mentioned. Best in Shows could get an interview in major shows(shows with lots of entries) It doesn't have to be a major page or anything it could even just be in a side column
There will also be a featured breed of the month (again taking turns) It will just be the breed that is most popular that month or what breed I see more of. The breed will basically be whichever breed I feel is most pretty lmao!!WESF Magazine Laugh

Alsoooooooo Everyone who creates will have something featured in the magazine. EVERYONE. So when there is new content out, it will be in the mag. But what I would like to do is, anyone working on a new creation can let me know the end of the month before that way I can set everything up for it. Unless it is spur of the moment, then I will set everything up anyways, just with more pressure WESF Magazine Laugh There will also be a stamp made for everyone who subscribes so that they can post it on their site when their content or horse or stable has been featured!! Letting everyone knowWESF Magazine Smiley 

The way I want it to work is basically I want it to work like an actual mag.. I want people to "subscribe". I'll set it up where there will be a form that you fill out and send to me, like a subscription  I will keep a list of everyone to wants the mag and it will get sent out every month to those who want itWESF Magazine Smiley People will also "unsubscribe" by sending me an email letting me know.

So... There are still more ideas coming to me, but in the mean time, I want everyone to start taking pics that they want featured in January's magazine!!WESF Magazine SmileyI pretty much want anything and everything, but here is a list of the stuff that I NEED for it!!

Also, as ideas come in from the community, they will be posted in this post in bold. Just so you know that that idea came from one of you!! And last thing, I am currently working on the front page of our first issue!! RIGHT NOW! lol

Horses( really nice pics)
Tack Rooms
Feed Rooms
Tack
Sim Riding gear (breeches, helmets, boots)
Stable Shots
Paddock Shots
Foals
Studs
Creations

Now... Here is the subscription form that you can fill out and send to me.

My email is melodie_899@hotmail.com

Name:
Stable:
Email:
How did you hear about the SFS Western Magazine?:
Are you a member of the SFS Western Eventing Forum?:
Are you a creator and would you like your content featured in the magazine?:
Do you agree to send us monthly pictures of you horses, facilities, sims, etc so that we can feature them?:

Thank you to everyone here at SFS who has inspired me to make this for you! You are all amazing people and I ma so glad that everyone is a part of SFS Western Eventing!
Back to top Go down
angellsmeadow

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

http://angellsmeadow.weebly.com/

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 am

ohh im so excited for this!cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
Camisha Sivile

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:03 pm

This is awesome. Definately will be competing, if I could ever get my facilitires built.
Back to top Go down
HorseWomen

Little Doggy
HorseWomen
Little Doggy

http://freewindstables.weebly.com/

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:37 am

i would love to do this too , but I have not finished my website yet ! :'( * cries *
Back to top Go down
Tori Gregory

Administrator

Administrator

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Just to let everyone know that it is still in the making. The program I was using has decided to delete all my work and leave me nothing but pictures... SOOO the process starts again Sad
Back to top Go down
Camisha Sivile

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Awe no!
Back to top Go down
Lynsie Taylor

Little Doggy
Lynsie Taylor
Little Doggy

http://sakurahillsfarms.weebly.com/index.html

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 pm

I remember sending in a message to subscribe a lot earlier in the year, do I need to re-subscribe?
Back to top Go down
Tori Gregory

Administrator

Administrator

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Nope. For anyone who has subscribed already I still have your applications and I will be sending out the magazine as soon as it is done
Back to top Go down
Alice Kyle

Administrator
Alice Kyle
Administrator

http://wildwestranch.weebly.com/index.html

WESF Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: WESF Magazine   WESF Magazine EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Hope I applyed !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WESF Magazine Empty