Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Get WESF Active Again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynsie Taylor

Little Doggy
Lynsie Taylor
Little Doggy

http://sakurahillsfarms.weebly.com/index.html

Let's Get WESF Active Again! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get WESF Active Again!   Let's Get WESF Active Again! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:54 pm

I know that I have been gone forever and added to this little 'disease' of inactivity on WESF, but I would like to change that for the better!  I have been going over in my mind ways that the site could possibly become more active again, and I am willing to do all of those, but I do have some complications.  The possibilities I have come up with that would help the site are:  

• I believe that a constant flow of shows would help increase the traffic for many Sims 3 Western (And even English) stables, but I have no experience hosting or judging shows myself and would need the help of someone else at least in the very beginning.  
  • Also, more advertising on other sites be it a Sims 3 stable, breed registry, or even another non-Sims 3 site to grab the attention of Sims 3 players that have yet to discover this world.  I am currently re-constructing my site and will definitely have a link to WESF on the very first page, and I will register my horses on this site to give me a reason to put a link in every horse profile as well.  I have also gotten a fellow Sims 3 player started in Western competing so I am going to ask her to join this community once she gets a good start.

I am going to be working as best as I could to fulfill all of these needs to get the site active again, but I won't be able to do it alone.  If anyone would want to help make this site as best as it could be, please e-mail me (sakurahillsfarms@aol.com) or send me a private message on here.  I would really appreciate someone to give me even a few tips on how to host and judge a show, it would help tremendously.

Thank you all for your time!  I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope that you will feel the urge to help me on my endeavor to make this site a western simmer's dream once more.
Back to top Go down
Camisha Sivile

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get WESF Active Again!   Let's Get WESF Active Again! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:20 pm

I agree. I've never actually hosted a show but I can give you a few pointers that I've learned just from entering shows if you'd like. Smile I think that it being the holiday season we should have some Christmas games, or shows, maybe even just challenges of some kind.
Back to top Go down
MelarPerformance

Little Doggy
MelarPerformance
Little Doggy

http://www.LRWebDesign.wix.com/MelarPerformance

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get WESF Active Again!   Let's Get WESF Active Again! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:21 pm

I have no idea how to run shows, or any of that content; but if I may suggest a change of the layout of the forum.

New banner, new background, new colors. If you need some help with this I am more than will to help!
Back to top Go down
White River Stables

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

http://whiteriverstables.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get WESF Active Again!   Let's Get WESF Active Again! EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 pm

I shared this site on my facebook so hopefully we will get new members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lynsie Taylor

Little Doggy
Lynsie Taylor
Little Doggy

http://sakurahillsfarms.weebly.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get WESF Active Again!   Let's Get WESF Active Again! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

MelarPerformance wrote:
I have no idea how to run shows, or any of that content; but if I may suggest a change of the layout of the forum.

New banner, new background, new colors. If you need some help with this I am more than will to help!

That could possibly work, but sadly I am only a member so I have no way to change the layout myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get WESF Active Again!   Let's Get WESF Active Again! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get WESF Active Again!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Community :: Off-Topic Discussion-