Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angells Meadow Change Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
angellsmeadow

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

http://angellsmeadow.weebly.com/

Angells Meadow Change Up Empty
PostSubject: Angells Meadow Change Up   Angells Meadow Change Up EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Hey Simmers... I'm sorry I have not been around! Recently my grandmother passed away and simming became...well... last on my priorities. life has been hard without her. Anyways just an update on whats happening at my stables. I'm reinstalling my games today so my stables are going to have to be rebuilt. All horses that I bought will be kept and others will be deleted... I'm sorry to see them go but I dont have time to manage it all. So in short the horses that I'm keeping from my original stable Will be horses like Asgard, Blue Eyed Shaman, Picasso, And Sweet Meadows. As for the other horses.. I didn't ever use them so they're going. Including all the race horses and I'm Only keeping 2 broodmares mostly because my Grammy helped me make them when she was hanging out. They're Tea cup, a thoroughbred and As She Sang who has been around forever.
Thanks for giving me a break guys. I hope you understand. I'm intimidated to go back to Equus Sims and in all honesty I think I'm going to delete my account there and start over. Also I am renaming my stable. It will be St. Florence Equestrian Center and We own 23 horses. 9 western horses, 14 english horses, and 2 broodmares. Thanks for re-welcoming us to the community! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

Angells Meadow Change Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1