Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cami Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camisha Sivile

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

Cami Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Cami Member Application   Cami Member Application EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Cami Member Application Screenshot-15

(heres a crappy photo for now, until I get my stables built)

Name:Camisha Sivile
City:Great Bear
Age/Birthday:22, December, 29 1990
Height/Weight:5'7", 170lbs
Education:Vetrinary Technician Degree, Vetrinary Assistant
Sexuality:Straight
Religion:Aetheist
Language:English, minimum Spanish
Occupation:Farmer/horsewoman, relies on the food they grow and catch to sell for profit as well as the occasional competition and horse sale.

Hobbies:Restoring classic cars, Racing, Horseback competing and riding, ATVs, Drawing, Writing, Photography, Gardening, Video games
Pets:Currently the stable residents, plus her daughters cat.
Tattoos/Piercings:Tattoo sleeves, pierced ears.
Traits:Dramatic, Perfectionist, Lucky, Friendly, Equestrian
Favorite Food:Steak
Favorite Music:Country
Favorite Color:Blue
Friends:Too many to list, although some of her closest are AJ Winters and Lucca,and Caitlin Demura

Give us a description about yourself.

Cami as she is known to her friends is a very kind person. She makes an honest living out of raising crops and livestock to take to market in the fall, with the occasional win at a competition or the sale of a horse. Horses are her passion, though her stable isn't many she prefers to keep it that way so she may spend more time with each individual horse. All of her horses are given the best care. She is a family oriented woman, (animals included) with a great sense of humor. She is the mother of Serena Sivile, wife to Joshua Sivile. Always willing to help a person or animal in need, but has a bad temper if someone wrongs her or someone she feels responsible for.

I am familiar with the risk of injury and death that any participant in this activity must assume. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate and my equipment is mechanically fit for my use in these activities  I also understand that all applicable riles for participation must be followed and that at all time the sole responsibility for personal safely remains with me.
I agree to read all of the forum rules and check in for updates (eg. Cancellations, changes, etc).

If applicant is a minor: Name of Parent/Guardian: ________NA_______

Date: _______10/22/2013_______

Name of Participant: ____Camisha Sivile_______

Date: ____10/22/2013________
Back to top Go down

Cami Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lobby :: Member Introductions :: Approved Members-