Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melody Shaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allosauridae

Little Doggy
Allosauridae
Little Doggy

https://www.facebook.com/MississippiValleyRanch

Melody Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Melody Shaw   Melody Shaw EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:25 am

Melody Shaw 1f77b192-45ba-4537-9392-edec8fd60ea4

Name: Melody Shaw
City: Acaraho (SLS western world)
Age/Birthday: 24, May 13
Height/Weight: 5 Ft 3 In, 130
Education: HS, Life experience
Sexuality: Straight
Religion: Agnostic
Language: English
Occupation: Breeding/Training/Competition, artwork on the side Smile

Hobbies: Art, Music, Riding for joy, reading, paleontology research
Pets: Family dog is Wynonna & of course her horse partners Blue Moon & Mornin' Dew
Tattoos/Piercings: Ear piercing
Traits: Equestrian, Virtustro, Outdoor-lover, genius,
Favorite Food: Stir-Fry
Favorite Music: Country
Favorite Color: Emerald Green 1st, Turqouse 2nd
Friends: Mainly her horses but some other people

Give us a description about yourself.

I'm a short lil brown hair green eyed gal. My weight is in muscle... I grew up taking care of horses, learned how to fix things up some, bale hay... all that great fun stuff. (Yes, baling hay is actually fun for me.)
My mother is a racer... she also bred her AQH & APH's for people around town, selling foals & putting Painted Gold up for stud. I got to grow up in her shadow, but I guess that helped, people didn't expect me to learn other riding styles other than racing. I got to learned everything she knows and some more. I don't like people comparing me to her, or to my sister either. (My sister just likes to party & play music loud) My dad is a gardener, and cooks very well.
I live at Mississippi Valley Ranch, Mom let me name it.. Right now we work separately from each other... she works on her horses/breeding/competition & I work with my horses, breeding/training/competition. She is planning on handing the Ranch over too me in the future though & letting me take care of all the "fun stuff" (yea, not the fun stuff, but she's wearing thin on it.. I already do all the paper work for my horses)
Besides being a horse lover, I love paleontology & have been studying it at home, perhaps sometime in the future I may take actual classes & become an amateur paleontologist, but right now, horses are my life.. I also love to draw/paint, and sing.
I have no love life... as of yet, maybe a horse loving man will sweep me off of my feet at some point, but doesn't look like there is one to yet.

I am familiar with the risk of injury and death that any participant in this activity must assume. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate and my equipment is mechanically fit for my use in these activities I also understand that all applicable riles for participation must be followed and that at all time the sole responsibility for personal safely remains with me.

I agree to read all of the forum rules and check in for updates (eg. Cancellations, changes, etc).

If applicant is a minor: Name of Parent/Guardian: __________

Date: ___________

Name of Participant: Melody Shaw

Read more: http://westerneventingsims3.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=memapp&action=display&thread=1029#ixzz2bpN5ZiMZ
Back to top Go down

Melody Shaw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lobby :: Member Introductions :: Approved Members-