Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeannine Yarbrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeannine Yarbrough

Little Doggy
Jeannine Yarbrough
Little Doggy

http://skyhighequestriancenter.weebly.com/

Jeannine Yarbrough Empty
PostSubject: Jeannine Yarbrough   Jeannine Yarbrough EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Name: Jeannine Yarbrough
City: Shoreline Heights
Age/Birthday: 28
Height/Weight: 5'8" 120 LBS
Education: Master's in Equine Management
Sexuality: Straight
Religion: Christian
Language: English

Hobbies: Art, Piano, Eventing
Pets: Trumble (Designer Breed Dog created specifically for ranch work and protection)
Tattoos/Piercings: Basic Ear Piercing
Traits: Equestrian, Artistic, Friendly, Perfectionist, Genius
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Music: Classical
Favorite Color: Light Blue
Friends: Andrew Mistel, Crislee, & Nica Parson

Hi, I am Jeannine Yarbrough.  I am 28 years old and owner of Sky High Equestrian, Painted Plains Stud and Fleet Foot Farms.  We raise multiple types and breeds of horses at my seperate facilities.  I am born of privelage but don't act it Wink My family taught me to never hold myself above anybody else just because we had money and influence.  My schooling was always at the best private schools and colleges.  I have a master degree in Equine Management and as a graduation present my father bought me my first property.  This is where Sky High Equestrian was built and is still settled on today.  It's a large facility of 200 acres and has a large 6 horse stable, Foaling paddock, Vet Clinic, indoor & outdoor grooming stalls, feed room, hay loft, tack room, clubhouse, dressage practice ring, show jumping/Cross Country Practice Ring, Round Pen, Dorms, and 4 Large Pastures.  2 for mares and 2 for stallions. We breed, Train, and Compete with Eventers, Dressage, Show Jumpers and Cross Country horses.  We do not focus on a breed at this facility as it's based on the horse natural affinity in those areas.  We offer schooling and boarding and always have trainee riders coming and going from the age of 12 to the age 18+.  Most of our students come to us as pre-teens or teens and leave before the age of 20.  And we teach them everything they need to know about horse management such as proper feeding schedules, grooming techniques, how to properly clean a horses hooves, tacking and mucking out, exercising, ground work, and in-saddle training.  Once we feel they have this down they become Senior riders at our stable and compete on our horses.  Most of the same goes for our other 2 stables.

After about 3 years of hard work, dedication and money, we were able to purchase our second plot of land that we built Painted Plains Stud on.  At this facility or focus is Appaloosas, Quarter Horses, and American Paints trained and bred for cow working and other ranch tasks.  our horses regularly compete in western pleasure, reining, and other ranch related disciplines. After we got that facility up and running and settled we had enough money to open our last stable.

Fleet Foot Farms is our last stable we built and it caters to everything racing.  We breed and race Thoroughbreds, Arabians & Quarter Horses, with the occasional standardbred harness racer.  Once they retire from our racing stable they are moved over to either one of our other 2 stables to continue their careers as competition horses.

Other then that nothing much to say about myself.  As a daughter of money my parents do "strongly suggest" certain individuals they think I should marry...but I haven't seen one I like yet...maybe someday, but for now I'm married to my facilities.

I am familiar with the risk of injury and death that any participant in this activity must assume. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate and my equipment is mechanically fit for my use in these activities  I also understand that all applicable riles for participation must be followed and that at all time the sole responsibility for personal safely remains with me.
I agree to read all of the forum rules and check in for updates (eg. Cancellations, changes, etc).

If applicant is a minor: Name of Parent/Guardian: N/A

Date: N/A

Name of Participant: Jeannine Yarbrough

Date: 8/1/13
Back to top Go down

Jeannine Yarbrough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lobby :: Member Introductions :: Member Applications-