Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kind of Inacive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynsie Taylor

Little Doggy
Lynsie Taylor
Little Doggy

http://sakurahillsfarms.weebly.com/index.html

Kind of Inacive Empty
PostSubject: Kind of Inacive   Kind of Inacive EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:22 am

I may not be too active tomorrow and the next few days!

First, tomorrow I am going home after being away for a month so I'm going to be spending some time loving up on my animals and maybe that thing I call a boyfriend. Razz
Second, I'll be spending the week with my dad mostly (He doesn't have internet) so I won't be on here, but I'll take tons of pictures for y'all. Maybe even a foal crop when I get back. Wink
Thirdly (So many things O.o), my dog bit the UPS man today and that is his third time biting someone so if the man files a report they will have to put him down so I am going to loving up on Hyena a lot and all.
Lastly, at least I hope so, my dad and I are looking to buy me a mare since my gelding is too wild for me to ride so I may be doing a bit more things to convince him to get one for me which means not as much Sims time.

Anyway, now that I have all of that out, I am going to go to bed so that I can wake up at an appropriate time in the morning and get ready to leave. Nighty night, and I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on things!
Back to top Go down

Kind of Inacive

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Community :: Off-Topic Discussion-