Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Introduction Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tori Gregory

Administrator

Administrator

http://sfswesterneventing.wix.com/sfswesterneventing

Member Introduction Template Empty
PostSubject: Member Introduction Template   Member Introduction Template EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:27 am

Note : Please fill out this application and post your own thread called "Name of your Character". DO NOT Post a reply to this thread. Also remember this is for your in-game Sim, not reality, you DO NOT need to provide personal information.
(Just copy and paste and then add your info)

Please provide a picture (avatar) of the Sim you wish to register.

Name:
City:
Age/Birthday:
Height/Weight:
Education:
Sexuality:
Religion:
Language:

Hobbies:
Pets:
Tattoos/Piercings:
Traits:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Music:
Favorite Color:
Friends:

Give us a description about yourself.

I am familiar with the risk of injury and death that any participant in this activity must assume. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate and my equipment is mechanically fit for my use in these activities  I also understand that all applicable riles for participation must be followed and that at all time the sole responsibility for personal safely remains with me.
I agree to read all of the forum rules and check in for updates (eg. Cancellations, changes, etc).

If applicant is a minor: Name of Parent/Guardian: _______________

Date: ______________

Name of Participant: ___________

Date: ____________

You MAY copy and paste your previous character application from westerneventingsims3.proboards.com to the member applications section of this forum.
Back to top Go down

Member Introduction Template

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lobby :: Member Introductions-