Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New role play site in progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
White River Stables

Little Doggy

Little Doggy

http://whiteriverstables.weebly.com/

New role play site in progress Empty
PostSubject: New role play site in progress   New role play site in progress EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 pm

If you would like to be accepted to this site please read the fallowing

Are you a role-player, but can never find role-plays that live up to your expectations or looking for a challenge? If you answered yes to either or both of those, please read below about the brand new RP Club!

~What is role-playing?~

Glad you asked! Role-playing is almost like creating a story with another person, or persons. You play your own characters and they play their own and it soon creates a story by interactions and different events occurring. Still don't understand? PM me or any player listed on the 'Mentor' list and we will be glad to teach you more! The more role-players, the better.

~Why a role-playing club?~

That's a wonderful question! Lately, I have been bored to death due to the lack of good role-plays with active and experienced players so I decided to create a club where all active and experienced role-players can get in contact and role-play with each other.

~How do you join?~

If you are an experienced role-player, then simply fill out the form posted below and PM it to me. Be aware that I am currently debating creating a website to house all the role-plays due to the fact that my forum may get too crowded and disorganized because of this. If you have a problem with role-playing on another site (Proboards - a very safe site that I have used for years), then please note that in your application.

~Rules~

+ All members must be respectful to each other and the 'moderators' of the club.

+ Basic knowledge of role-playing required.

+ Put the letters 'CTE' in the Other section of your application to prove you have read the rules.

+ Must be active, players that do not post for a week will be listed as MIA (Unless a club moderator is notified first of your absence). After a player is MIA for two weeks, they are considered to be gone.

+ Must be fluent in English enough to make posts understandable.

+ No power playing or god modding whatsoever.

+ Please no one-liners. We understand sometimes they happen, but try to avoid them.

+ There must be a RP sample, try to keep it to only one character.

~Application~

Years of experience:

Level (Beginner, intermediate, advanced):

Favorite plot:

Would you join a site:

Other:

RP sample:
Back to top Go down

New role play site in progress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1